An upcoming webinar may be of interest to you:
"Free Webinar - Datalink Weather - How to Use ADS-B and SiriusXM in the Cockpit"
Topic: Join Air Facts editor John Zimmerman for an in-depth look at ADS-B, SiriusXM, and how to use them in flight.
On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 14:00 Eastern Daylight Time (11:00 PDT, 12:00 MDT, 13:00 CDT, 08:00 HST, 10:00 AKDT, 11:00 Arizona, 18:00 GMT)
Datalink weather has the potential to make your flying safer and more comfortable - but only if you know how to use it properly. Join Air Facts editor John Zimmerman for an in-depth look at ADS-B, SiriusXM, and how to use them in flight. The webinar includes over an hour of practical tips for pilots of all levels.
Topics covered will include:
- Five essential rules for weather flying
- Why datalink weather is always delayed
- What’s the difference between ADS-B and SiriusXM?
- How to choose a portable receiver - Stratus, Sentry, and Garmin
- Avoiding IFR conditions, thunderstorms, and in-flight icing
- Five real world scenarios that show these principles in action
To view further details and registration information for this webinar, click here.
The sponsor for this seminar is: FAASTeam
The following credit(s) are available for the WINGS/AMT Programs:
Basic Knowledge 3 - 1 Credit